About Cheryl Richman
Hello and thank you for visiting my website. Whether you are selling or buying,
Helping YOU Is What I Do
I believe in personalized service and solid communication in providing you with the most comprehensive real estate service available to guide you through the sale or purchase of your home with ease.
Agreements of Purchase and Sale are one of the most important contracts you will encounter in your lifetime. I have over 40 years of extensive commercial and residential real estate experience in legal offices and as a Broker with Royal LePage Your Community Realty to guide you through your sale or purchase. Royal LePage Your Community Realty is one of the largest and most successful brokerage houses in Ontario. They have a network of 10 offices in Stouffville, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Keswick, Sutton and Unionville. Let my experience and knowledge work for you with the sale or purchase of your home.
Top Ten Reasons to Work with Me:
- Client Centered – Helping YOU Is What I Do
- Dependable – YOU can always count on me – punctuality is paramount
- Knowledge of YOUR local market conditions
- Accessible – always a phone call away for YOU
- Fully networked to represent YOU through our many local offices and MLS
- Hard working – I won’t stop until YOU are fully satisfied
- Diligent and responsible – I look after all the large and small details for YOU
- Strong negotiating skills gets YOU the best deal
- Enthusiastic – I love this business
- I achieve optimal results for YOU
For the past 40 years I have lived and worked in York and Durham Regions, in communities that I love. I am pleased that during my real estate career, I have grown alongside my clients, from starter condominiums and first homes to family residences to downsizing to condominium suites. Every step of the way, people have trusted me to steer them in the right direction. Contact me to learn more about my experience, how I work, and how I can assist you with your real estate needs.
On a personal note, because my community matters to me. I have:
- organized and submitted a petition to York Regional Council to provide more training for paramedics
- organized fundraising to save historic buildings from demolition
- run for municipal elections with a platform of reducing excess packaging and cost savings
- been a volunteer fundraiser for Camp Huronda, a camp for children with Type 1 Diabetes
- organized support to save endangered snapping turtles from a future planned development!
Professionalism is important to me. For over 40 years I have worked in legal offices in both commercial and residential real estate, gained Fellowship standing in The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario, and have been a Real Estate Broker with Royal LePage Your Community Realty for many years.
Let me put my experience to work for YOU.
It will be my pleasure to work with you. Give me a call today!
Helping YOU Is What I Do